Gnosall Carnival BootCamp 10k 16th June 2018
The third addition of ‘Gnosall Carnival Bootcamp 10k’. follows the scorching second running. No.3 starts at the earlier time of 10:30 from Gnosall Family Sports Club and finishes back at the “The Club” Big thanks to Di and Jason for their support! For more details and to enter click here ENTER The Gnosall Carnival Bootcamp 10k.
The route is mainly off-road on varied terrain amongst the beautiful scenery of the Staffordshire countryside.
The Run – features
- Starting from the Gnosall Family Sports Club (with ample parking) the route follows the newly restored Boardwalk before heading out of the village along the former railway line.
- Follow the lovely railway line through Sandy Bank, Crows Nest and then Broad Hill, taking the woodland trail up to the road at Befcote
- Following a short crossing of the Befcote Road the route moves onto farm tracks to the Hayrick and stile leading to the field run
- Back onto the farm tracks to route heads towards Cowley Bridge (of the Shropshire Union Canal) a short road section leads to more great farm tracks and fields.
- Cross the Church Eaton Road and onto farm tracks through to fields and railway line to the finish.
After you’ve finished, stick around, enjoy a drink at the club before heading back up into the village to watch the Carnival.
To enter the Gnosall Carnival BootCamp 10k click on this link ENTER
Any non-runners who would like to help on the day (eg. marshalling) please contact us, we’d be delighted to have your help.
Keep up to date with GLRC and the Carnival Bootcamp 10k by liking our Facebook page and following us on Instagram and Twitter.